- 1-2 bottles of crisp white wine, I used 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc and 1 bottle of sparkling Vino Verde
- 2 ripe local peaches, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 kiwis
- several sprigs of mint
- 0 calorie sugar- splenda or stevia to taste
Rosen Knospen Tee (Tea made of Roses)
My sister bought these rose buds for tea in Europe and brought some back for my mom. I thought it would be a cute recipe to put up. I added some alternative additions if wanted. Enjoy!
This soothing tea is used for improving circulation and to aid digestion. And it’s best after dinner, at least in France, that’s the way.
1. Put a pinch of these perfect rose buds into an infusion pot.
2. Pour over the boiling water.
3. Cover and let brew for 10 minutes
*alternative additions may include boiling with cinnamon sticks, sweetening with brown sugar and honey.
*Questions? please contact me at TheCakeBar